By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit AUS release delay!!

Source: http://www.vooks.net/story-18119-The-Conduit-release-delay-confirmed-for-Australia.html

The Conduit release delay confirmed for Australia

Posted by Josh Moulds, Jun 15, 2009 11:59
SEGA have pushed back the Australian release of The Conduit, which will now launch on July 16

Originally slated to hit store shelves on June 25, High Voltage Software’s much-anticipated first person shooter for Wii has now been pushed back a whole month. The news follows accounts of retailers pushing back the date for pre-order pickups, and the absence of a weekly release update from SEGA last week. The title was recently pushed back in North America, and will release there on June 23.

We’ve asked Sega Australia if this delay affects any other regions and why it’s been delayed and we’ll update you when they get back to us.

Update: Looks like this delay is for Australia only at this stage. It’s only a couple of weeks fortunately, no biggie.

I was hoping to finally play it and now I have to wait. :(

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Around the Network

Sucks for australian owners D:

Why?

god damn it. That was the only wii game i was going to get in June.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Great - a week before WiiSports:Resort launches, and around the time my wife is due to give birth... :P

At least I should have some time off work!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network
shams said:
Great - a week before WiiSports:Resort launches, and around the time my wife is due to give birth... :P

At least I should have some time off work!

I completely forgot about Wii Sports Resort, damn you Sega.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Well, I can't say I care in the least. But it always sucks when Aussies screwed over for no reason (which happens often) :(

You can always import from the UK. Thats what im planning on doing, assuming the UK doesnt get a delay as well.

Surprise Surprise....Aussie's get douched again...I don't have a Wii so it doesn't affect me...but I feel for all those people who have to wait for it. Waiting is the devil.

Were still waiting for Punch Out.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.