By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ju-On Wii looks to me like it may be the best Horror game yet!

its gonna be soooo good using it as a flashlight on my giant tv in the dark!

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

That new Silent Hill game looks awesome too.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

^^^

it truly does as well
my two must buy games of this year for wii

im replaying silent hill 3, truly an awesome game, and it reminds me of why i didnt like the psp one or homecoming.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

it seems to be pretty scary i`ll buy it

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

the grudge made me not wanne go to bed.. i am serieus scared of that movie.. and i lovee horror movies....soo the gme i wanne play it.. but noo.. too scared

Around the Network

Nice, I hadn't even heard of this one. Still, it's name makes me worry it won't capture the mainstream audience.

i love that trailer you posted with the scared gamers!

man i HAVE to get this . . ..

i almost cant even wait.

UPDATE : they should remake the other silent hills for wii

end.

bump!

(dont kill me, im just hoping for some shimizu discussion)

Im a bit lazy. Post some vids or shots that show why I should get this and not Shattered Memories.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.