By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All ABOARD the FF13 Hype Train! (Tickets are FREE)

Cool I want to ride the train too, though I would like to be at the rear end of it when it smashes to a wall like all hype trains do when reality hits and I survive with slight injuries. :D

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Kamal said:
I'll join, PS3 owner through and through.

Off topic but... *looks at sig and avatar* Yay, we have another Reborn fan on the site! :)

Yeah Reborn is the bee's knee's, but am starting to question the direction the manga is going. Especially after seeing Yammato's vongola box release.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I want to be on the choo choo train :D

I request the spot on top of the train conductor >_>

edit: Do you really need reason? Do I need a reason for why I like Mountain Dew???

Can I be one of the wheels?

Huh, Dragon Quest IX has got a thread like this? I missed it.

Count me in anyway.

Around the Network

I just think it's good that it's acknowledged that FFXIII's greatest RPG rival currently stands at Mass Effect 2.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
I just think it's good that it's acknowledged that FFXIII0's greatest RPG rival currently stands at Mass Effect 2.

Yeah Mass Effect 2 will get RPG of the year.

ill join sign me up right now in PS3 cart

Nightmare24 said:
starcraft said:
I just think it's good that it's acknowledged that FFXIII0's greatest RPG rival currently stands at Mass Effect 2.

Yeah Mass Effect 2 will get RPG of the year.

RPG of the year?? well we will have to wait and see but its definitely gonna be a tight race between these too. which is why im so looking forward to next year. Two of my favourite and highly anticipated titles squaring off, what an exciting year it will be...

Give me a Frickin Ticket. Snow Villers FOR THE FUCKING WIN.

BRAVO!

ShadowSoldier AKA Captain Bravo

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi