By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Awesome Tales of Innocence Trailer

This is getting very high up on my "must buy" games list.  Everything about this games screams epic.  The music, the visuals, the combat, the anime cutscenes, and the full voice acting. 

Around the Network

I need this game...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Wait... WTF?! THAT'S ON THE DS?¡!

Yeah it's incredible isn't it? I have PSP games with worse graphics than this. (Not saying this is anywhere near better than the best of PSP graphics). The game is fully voice acted too. You won't have to be in a cutscene to hear your party members talk. I've watched this trailer 4 times now haha. I just can't stop.

Shrug, there are too many good DS games coming out. Personally, I want to see them coming out on the Wii as well!

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

Wait.. i was almost convinced that was for Wii (and thinking it didn't look that great) but if that is indeed for DS, that is quite stunning

How is it possible that this is a DS game?!

Wow, that does look awesome. So getting this game...

...and what is this? Its out THIS year? (in Japan???).

Move over DragonQuest - this should keep Japan happy this Xmas!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

I want this so much it hurts. I loved Tales of Symphonia and this looks like it's going to be even better. The fact that this won't be in America until 2008 is not fair. :(

This is a great trailer. I can't wait to buy it, Japanese or not, it will be mine!