By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN Top Ten Games of E3

@ NSS7

Agreed

Around the Network

Oh come on, Uncharted 2 had the best on-screen footage during a conference during this years E3. That's an Ok list for me, but Kratos need's squeezed in somewhere

axumblade said:
Soriku said:
I think this is only playable games. So there's no FF XIII, Zelda, SMG2, Metroid, etc.

FFXIII was playable I think...I could be wrong but they had the demo playing at Microsoft's e3 conference. I'm not sure about on the floor though.

Micro$oft had the PS3 demo at their conference? Interesting.

Hmm, pie.

I will get 5 out of 10 of those games. I will get Uncharted 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Mass effect 2, Alan Wake and Modern Warfare 2.

Metroid and super mario galaxy 2 are missing. Sequel to one of the best games ever and a new metroid with 3rd person view?

List fails

Around the Network

I am a little upset at the lack of GoWIII, especially if this list is of playable games, since they did have a 20 minute playable demo at E3

axumblade said:
The Fury said:
axumblade said:
Soriku said:
I think this is only playable games. So there's no FF XIII, Zelda, SMG2, Metroid, etc.

FFXIII was playable I think...I could be wrong but they had the demo playing at Microsoft's e3 conference. I'm not sure about on the floor though.

Micro$oft had the PS3 demo at their conference? Interesting.

it was strange. It caused a little controversy since Square Enix "haven't even started working on the 360 version yet." *shrugs* I really don't care that much though because I liked the trailer I saw at the Sony conference more than the demo that I've already watched e.e

lol it's pretty funny if it actually was the ps3 version of the game XD

It's more likely the pc build though.

Check out my game about moles ^

Just watched the gow3 demo and that game deserves #1 on that list imo. I'm a big Nintendo fanboy, but even I will admit that this game has better design art and atmosphere then the likes of metroid prime.

MANUELF said:
Now I think I should write that Uncharted 2 is in there to attract the sony fans.

*sigh* You can't honestly believe that?

Anyway, I'm thinking, like Soriku, that it may have been only playable games.

I'm also surprised to see Modern Warfare so low. I was only impressed with 3-4 of those titles: Uncharted 2, Scribblenauts, Brutal Legend, and NSMB Wii.

No God of War III ? Is this supposed to be a joke ?

Other than that, looks fine, COD should be higher.