By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rising Star Games - List of games in EU for 2009 (Muramasa is in 2009!)

That's AWAZING !!!

This game looks awesome, I will pick it up for Christmas.

Around the Network

I believe rising star is owned by MMV so arc rise fantasia makes sense. there basically europes XSeed :D

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

YES! Oh hell yes!! omg, i love Rising Star Games so much, they always save me just when things look its bleakest. Freaking November for Demon Blade, thank the stars its no longer Spring 2010! Here's hoping Arc Rise makes its over here ASAP.

Thanks for this Soriku, this news just made my day right after watching the Animal Crossing Movie :P

How technical is your game?

IxisNaugus said:
YES! Oh hell yes!! omg, i love Rising Star Games so much, they always save me just when things look its bleakest. Freaking November for Demon Blade, thank the stars its no longer Spring 2010! Here's hoping Arc Rise makes its over here ASAP.

Thanks for this Soriku, this news just made my day right after watching the Animal Crossing Movie :P

I agree... I had never even heard of them before but it looks like I will eventually have at least 4 games published by them for the Wii:

No More Heroes
Little Kings Story
Muramasa Demon Blade
No More Heroes 2 (assuming Rising Star does this like it did the first)

Give me Arc Rise Fantasia.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

Muramasa in November? That's a nice announcement :).

I really like Rising Star. They got balls.

Wow. They're basically single handedly bringing the hardcore games to europe

Does anyone know if they will take care of Fragile for EU?

I know Fragile has a 2009 US date, and i think it's Xseed who's doin' the job. Xseed and Rising Star are quite similar, both takin' care of Little King Story, by example, so...???

Anyway, great news for Muramasa: it was on the top of my Wii list, nice to know it's comin' for sure...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

I want Fragile in Europe..
But thanks for the info Soriku
Muramasa 2009 made my day.

Take a look at my photos on flickr