By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hidden stuff in video games

Alternatively, the secrets in video games that that no one would even dare give two cares and a flip about.

So in Sonic Adventure at the very, very end of the last stage Final Egg, there's this platform that takes you up to a room where, if you can stomach the long grueling ride up, you can find four extra lives.

Has anyone actually waited for the damn thing to come down? I had to wait two minutes for it! Its funny how there's all these extra little paths and rooms with goodies in Sonic Adventure that are analogous to the earlier 2D Sonic titles. I never see those again (Aside from perhaps those Advance titles).

Have any of you ever had to wait for something to happen in a video game but didn't want to, or secrets that you know in a game that you know you wouldn't bother to check out but are cool none-the-less to other people? How about some hidden area where you find some really neat goodies? Or how about that pointless secret you found in "X" game? What ever the heck it is, why don't you discuss it.

Around the Network

Well, this is a glitch, but if on SM64 you fly up to the highest bit of red sloping roof at the very front of Peach's Castle with the Wing Cap, you can fall through the roof and land in the space behind the castle main door. If you then go "through" the door, you'll be in the space behind the interior door. I found it through many hours of just flying around the Castle.