By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The AAA Titles that never were GAME, please read the rules!

+ Valkyria Chronicles
- Timesplitters 2

Around the Network

+ Valkyria Chronicles
- Psychonauts

-my current vote not included-

7) Valkyria Chronicles - 39
8) Flower - 23
13) Burnout Revenge - 3
23) Psychonauts - 5
28) Time Splitters 2 - 23

Noes, mah Psychonauts!

+Flower
-Valkyria Chronicles

mioukami, its nice of you to keep updating but could you maybe stop?, when people see a game with a few points left they tend to vote for it just to eliminate it. By all means keep track and let us know when a game has been eliminated

seece said:

mioukami, its nice of you to keep updating but could you maybe stop?, when people see a game with a few points left they tend to vote for it just to eliminate it. By all means keep track and let us know when a game has been eliminated

Sorry, I had a piece of paper that I use to keep count but I lost it, so I'm just using those posts as a think pad xD.

I've got another paper now so I'll stop, it wasn't intended for other people to use, just me.

Around the Network
mibuokami said:
seece said:

Sorry, I had a piece of paper that I use to keep count but I lost it, so I'm just using those posts as a think pad xD.

I've got another paper now so I'll stop, it wasn't intended for other people to use, just me.

I use notepad very handy!

+ Burnout Revenge
- VC

seece said:
mibuokami said:
seece said:

I use notepad very handy!

Haha, I take mine to work that's why, I think I threw it out with alot of waste docs, I process too much of those and sometime I throw out the important stuffs. Thank god for triplicates!

+ Valkyria Chronicles
- Psychonauts

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

+ Valkyria Chronicles
- Psychonauts (another day, another kill)