By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The AAA Titles that never were GAME, please read the rules!

seece said:
Twizzler said:

+ Psychonauts

- Peggle?

Peggle is an XBLA game (might be on wii ware too, not sure)

You know those online flash games, where you have to shoot the balloon's with the arrow? Its a bit like that.

Yeah, I've actually played it....can't really see how it's a AAA game though.....

Around the Network
Twizzler said:
seece said:
Twizzler said:

+ Psychonauts

- Peggle?

You know those online flash games, where you have to shoot the balloon's with the arrow? Its a bit like that.

Yeah, I've actually played it....can't really see how it's a AAA game though.....

Oh right, well it scored 89 on Metacritic so it came close.

seece said:
Twizzler said:
seece said:
Twizzler said:

+ Psychonauts

- Peggle?

Yeah..I just usually think of those things as diversions more than games...like when Snood kept me from going to class back in the day (is that bad?)

Cute cats btw

Twizzler said:
seece said:
Twizzler said:
seece said:
Twizzler said:

+ Psychonauts

- Peggle?

Yeah..I just usually think of those things as diversions more than games...like when Snood kept me from going to class back in the day (is that bad?)

Cute cats btw

I think very few small Arcade titles deserve to get AAA, Braid and Castle Crashers being them. I dunno I think of them all as games, just not as big! and thanks for the cat comment

+ Seece

- Darthdevidem01

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network
megaman.2. said:

+ Seece

- Darthdevidem01

Darth is casual

seece said:
megaman.2. said:

+ Seece

- Darthdevidem01

Darth is casual

He is too casual, go play with you wiimote darthvader

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Valkyria Chronicles +

Rez HD -

people are voting negative points in games that they never play and putting votes in games that they have and like... this voting is totally irrelevant...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

sergiodaly said:
people are voting negative points in games that they never play and putting votes in games that they have and like... this voting is totally irrelevant...

How do you know what people have and havn't played?