By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest VS Final Fantasy VS Pokemon -- TAKE YOUR SIDE!

Hmm...

I haven't truly enjoyed a Pokemon game since Gold/Silver, so that would be third place for me...

Choosing between FF and DQ is really hard though. Dragon Quest has always been great, and unlike Final Fantasy, has never had a mainline game that let me down, but I'll still give it to Final Fantasy by a sliver because I like my favourite Final Fantasy game more than my favourite Dragon Quest.

Around the Network

Pokemon gets my vote.

Too bad this thread is going to be heavily one-sided..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Pokemon

Final Fantasy

Pokemon. FF is great, but the amount of time and fun I had with Pokemon is just amazing. I played Silver/Red alone more than all the FF's.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

i LOVE Final Fantasy, but I think I'll have to go with Pokemon. can't live without it.

Pokemon its my favorite JRPG

Considering I've never played a Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest game but love Pokemon games...

Pokemon

Pokemon > FF > DQ

D:

Considering I played only one DQ and think it's the worst game ever, and Pokemon is great but lately has been more miss than hit, it's a very easy choice. FF for me