By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A call to boycott all "360 is maxed out threads" and their ilk

I hereby vow to never again open threads with titles claiming the 360 has been maxed out or variations on that theme, whatever console happens to be the subject. Even moreso if such a claim is attributed to some developer or some tech pundit.

And if I happen to open such a thread I will resist to the utmost of my resolve any temptation to lend material support to the thread by posting a reply; even though it be to the detriment of my post count.

While I'm not a card-carrying member of the LFGM, in the spirit of that movement I call upon people to renounce these spurious and provocative threads. Put your commitment in writing, that way you are more likely to stick to it.

Let all those threads become rapidly buried among the other dead threads off the front pages of the fora.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Yeah, people will pledge, and then forget about it after a week (at most).

one exception, for the wii :D
because i havent seen any of "wii is maxed out" thread yet and i love to c one haha