By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RESISTANCE 3 IN 2010? AND WILL U BUY IT ?

I just hope they keep the kind of co-op but with more advanced upgrade system and they do the artstyle back to Resistance 1 (so bit more grey graphics), hopefully the SP will also have Splitscreen again

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Around the Network

Hell yes, best series ever. I loved Resistance 2, but still thought Rfom was better. They need to make R3 in between those 2 games and it will be amazing.

Yes I will get it the day it releases

I liked R2 a lot, but I'm simply tired of shooters in general. I'd like an Action RPG from Insomniac. That would be leet.

I'll be surprised if they do another Resistance game. The last one didn't do all that great, even though it was a very good game. Games like this, Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, etc.. were all great, but sold like crap.

'gaming till I'm gone'

Around the Network

Yes either 2009 or 2010. Remeber in R2 the last level when you beat the boss? He walks up to its body looks at some face on the body and the screen flashes white? And then he gets powers. I think he is still alive, maybe trapped inside the alien bodie.

yeah i might do,the co-op was awesome

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

what was actually so great about first resistance? I liked the second part much more, its improvment in every way

I'll buy it. R2 was good, but it could have been a bit better. I liked the R1 campaign more.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Yeah, because the story is pretty cool IMO.