By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Join the Loyalty-Free Gaming Movement!

im in. nice post.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

Around the Network

Can I still pledge loyalty to a certain graphics card/processor vendor? I mean I care about certain consoles because they have a certain brand of GPU inside.

Tease.

Since you ask so nicely - yep - sign me up! Blind loyalty is only suitable for family, friends, and lego but gets in the way of a good gaming experience

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

Nightmare24 said:
i dont get this thread

Shadowblind's sig says it all -it inspired me!

"We may be split between who likes the Wii, the 360, or the PS3...but we are all gamers. And when we need to work together for gaming, all gamers, regardless of their favorite console will always help each other. We all act like we hate the opposite faction or fanboys, yet we'll always band together for gaming equally. Such is the way of the gamer"

everyone else, thank you so much

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Squilliam said:
Can I still pledge loyalty to a certain graphics card/processor vendor? I mean I care about certain consoles because they have a certain brand of GPU inside.

i guess, as long as it doesnt get in the way of your open-mindedness and willingness to try others anyway? um.

orca_azure, i dont know what to say except "LOL".

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
Squilliam said:

i guess, as long as it doesnt get in the way of your open-mindedness and willingness to try others anyway? um.

Im loyal to AMD/ATI, and the underdog. I have all three consoles though... xD

Tease.

Squilliam said:
trashleg said:
Squilliam said:

Im loyal to AMD/ATI, and the underdog. I have all three consoles though... xD

and for that, sir, you are welcomed with open arms :D

Count me in. With all the rabid fanboyism that emerged during E3, I think it's a good idea to restore some order.

count me in

hahaha nice. I will join!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>