By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamespot E3 winner is....

http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6211161/

Around the Network
madcrazy said:

Please don't just post links, should always add some context to your thread..

ftr:  they say MS won it, not surprised.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

I can agree with their reasoning. For me, all three were incredibly close. I'd give Nintendo the slight win, but that may be mostly because I'm a huge unabashed Mario fanboy and they showed four Mario games.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Gamespot gave it to Microsoft for Natal and exclusives like Alan Wake, Splinter Cell, Crackdown, and Forza.

I really want to play Splinter Cell & Alan Wake.

Alan Wake is looking very good, I love a game with atmosphere and a good storyline.

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

Around the Network

all about conviction baby

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

sega4life said:
madcrazy said:

Please don't just post links, should always add some context to your thread..

ftr:  they say MS won it, not surprised.

you have a point but for this kind off threads its better to let them find out themself, anyway can you show me how to post the video directly if its no trouble?

mm I understand.. but i can't agree..

4 Marios is an offer I can't refuse.. Sony an MS were
great too..

Seriously dude, posting just a link in your thread and nothing else is pretty bad net etiquette.

I agree that Microsoft probably won the event but they were all rather close. Good E3 all around.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!