By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trashleg said:
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:
mwahahaha. btw, that pic you posted, that girl looks like she's in pain. poor girl

I am amazed she manages to keep her balance on the bike.

she clearly isnt managing at all - you think that thing is there for her to actually travel on? HA like she could ever stay on the thing. its clearly a prop. as in, its propping her up.

Hmm good point...

Around the Network
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:
mwahahaha. btw, that pic you posted, that girl looks like she's in pain. poor girl

she clearly isnt managing at all - you think that thing is there for her to actually travel on? HA like she could ever stay on the thing. its clearly a prop. as in, its propping her up.

Hmm good point...

indeed. i used to work in the lingerie dept of a department store, i know these things..

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:

Hmm good point...

indeed. i used to work in the lingerie dept of a department store, i know these things..

Lingerie Dept.? Sexy haha, oh the knowledge.

Necromunda said:
trashleg said:
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:
Necromunda said:
trashleg said:

Hmm good point...

Lingerie Dept.? Sexy haha, oh the knowledge.

absolutely. i was something of a boobie genius, if i may say so myself. i became able to guess a size just by looking at a woman's chest

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Necromunda said:

/Thread

And I have ones better than that so don't compete with me :P

Damn my back is hurting just looking at that, it really is

Around the Network

I think the bike pic is photoshopped by the way.

Another interesting tidbit... in the Netherlands there are more breast-reductions then there are breast-enhancements!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Esmoreit said:
I think the bike pic is photoshopped by the way.

Another interesting tidbit... in the Netherlands there are more breast-reductions then there are breast-enhancements!

^ proof that people shouldn't smoke weed in the netherlands confirmed :p

ha. i cant imagine those things being real, but then why would you get that done to yourself?!? and i dont doubt it being photoshopped, i think i can see where its been thingied.

boob-talk: i has a scar on the right one.

MontanaHatchet said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
Gilgamesh said:
trashleg said:
Snesboy said:
trashleg said:
since im a girl and i have "boobies", am i allowed to talk about my own?

Feel free Pics are even better! Lmao!

HAHAHA noooo...

ok well mine are good. i think so, anyway.

that is all.

I was expecting a more detailed description then that :( lol

Don't bother her about it. That's inappropriate to ask a girl that. That's border-line harassment...I suggest you know your bounds when speaking to a girl.

But seriously, boobs (breasts) are just lumps of flesh. Nothing to get excited over...

Humor on my internet? NAH-UH! Thank god we have gentlemen like Naraku here to kiss-up to girls on the internet.

I hope you're kidding about that last line anyways. Seriously, just lumps of flesh? Doesn't that describe human beings too? Are you sexually attracted to objects or something?

I am a gentleman around my lady friends, I'll have you know. Plus I work at a daycare and work around female co-workers, so I have to do my best to serve them and parents, plus children look up to me as a responsible role-model, so what is there to not be a gentlemen? It's how *I* pick up ladies, and it is to be respectful and grateful towards them.

Yes, breasts are lumps of flesh. We are not lumps of flesh because we have bones. You expect a boob to have bone(s) in them? If humans are a lump of flesh, than we would look like sea pork (look the creature up on Wikipedia).

I am mainly attracted to the figure of a girl (I prefer slender to average), not just her breasts, but I am enticed more by hair colors and styles (I prefer redheaded girls to wavy and curly hair, then blondes, but I prefer bright to NATURALLY bleached blonde and last brunettes) and eyes (green and blue eyes).

trashleg said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Naraku_Diabolos said:
Gilgamesh said:
trashleg said:
Snesboy said:
trashleg said:
since im a girl and i have "boobies", am i allowed to talk about my own?

Feel free Pics are even better! Lmao!

HAHAHA noooo...

ok well mine are good. i think so, anyway.

that is all.

I was expecting a more detailed description then that :( lol

Don't bother her about it. That's inappropriate to ask a girl that. That's border-line harassment...I suggest you know your bounds when speaking to a girl.

But seriously, boobs (breasts) are just lumps of flesh. Nothing to get excited over...

Humor on my internet? NAH-UH! Thank god we have gentlemen like Naraku here to kiss-up to girls on the internet.

I hope you're kidding about that last line anyways. Seriously, just lumps of flesh? Doesn't that describe human beings too? Are you sexually attracted to objects or something?

aaah its ok, really. you know, under the skin im only a little bit different from you guys.. Naraku has a point (thank you for trying to protect me), a lot of girls might be a little intimidated by talk like that.. but im not.. cos i know whatever info i disclose (or not) is up to me i can take a joke, really :) and its my own fault for posting in a thread called "boobies" LOL.

You're welcome, Trashleg Anytime. I don't like it when other people try to fish out information from others, especially if it's a girl and it's inappropriate talk. But you're right, it was your own will to speak of yourself in this thread, and I was doing my part as in showing concern for what other people would say about you