By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I get Assassin's Creed? Is it any good?

As the title stated.  Im thinking of getting the first one since the second one is starting to interest me.  I know its probably best just to play it to find out but i'd just like to hear other gamers' opinion on this before I finalize.  Thanks all ^__^

Around the Network

I personally loved it...it does get a bit repetitive but it's just extremely fun to explore the cities....

Former something....

I would rent it first unless you can get it cheap. I personally found it boring and repetitive.

only if it's under $20 the game is basiclly 1 mission copied and pasted 9 times really!!

I never got to finish it Because it was so repetitive but the good thing I only paid $18 for it from Wal-Mart brand new

While it is higly repeditive its worth playing. Free running and climing in this game is a blast. Combat is a bit wonky but still fun. Looks like ubi has adressed a lot of complaints about the first game in 2. Pick it up if yor planing to play the sequal. Well worth $20 IMO.

Around the Network

Unless you can find it for 30$ or less, I strongly advise renting the game. I loved it, but after finishing once, I felt no reason to play it again. I really want the second game though, looks awesome.

4 ≈ One

It is very good. The story is very, very interesting and the gameplay quite amazing. The game is not as polished as it could have been but it is definitelly one of the best experiences of the present gen.

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"

its suck !! i had high hopes for this game but i couln't find a single thing that i enjoyed about it well the animations maybe

it's repetitive,sword play is just boring,pick pocket is just walking behind someone and press a well whohoo that's exciting

jeez most over rated game ever imho

if you have a good PC, you can buy it on Steam for $9.99 ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/15100/ ), and at that price I think it's worth it. it becomes repetitive soon, but climbing the towers is cool.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

I think it's $10-$15 used on the 360, and it's easilly worth that. While it does get repetative, it is pretty fun.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire