By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Alan Wake HD gameplay

So is Alan Wake a vampire game? I say that because when he shine the flashlight at the people they burn from it.

Around the Network

So glad that I bought a 360. This and Mass Effect-2 as well as Dragon Age Origins means that my 360 will be getting more playtime then I thought

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

BxN said:
Am I the only one that's really underwhelmed by the ''awesomeness'' of those graphics ?

It looks good, but it's not up to par with the PC footage shown years ago.

I still believe this is going to be a great game though, no doubt.

Don't worry there are tons of PS3 games for you to look forward to...I doubt your in the targeted audience for this game....

The game looks incredible, and I eagerly await its arrival.

Aside from walking around with a flash light for an hour the game looks promising. And what was he using to kill the monster-thingys ? looked like ghost busters.

Around the Network
Million said:
Aside from walking around with a flash light for an hour the game looks promising. And what was he using to kill the monster-thingys ? looked like ghost busters.

At the end? He was using a flare gun.

This game looks fantastic, and I love the atmosphere/look. First day buy.

Zizzla_Rachet said:
BxN said:
Am I the only one that's really underwhelmed by the ''awesomeness'' of those graphics ?

Don't worry there are tons of PS3 games for you to look forward to...I doubt your in the targeted audience for this game....

So, I am not allowed to say that I'm not that impressed with this game graphics (despite saying that the game would be great) without sounding like a troll to you ? Pretty ironic considering how you always post negative comments in PS3 games threads.

One thing for sure is that I'm definitely going to play this game on day one and you certainly aren't going to change anything about that.

Graphics are pretty good, but i'm not so sure if i'll like this game...

BxN said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
BxN said:

So, I am not allowed to say that I'm not that impressed with this game graphic without sounding like a troll to you ? Pretty ironic considering how you do that everytime with every single PS3 threads.

One thing for sure is that I'm definitely going to play this game on day one and you certainly aren't going to change anything about that.

When did i say you were not allowed?

Errmmm...I think I can count the PS3 threads that I have posted in with one hand.....But your more than welcomed to prove me otherwise....

Mirson said:
Million said:

At the end? He was using a flare gun.

ow...