By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Scribblenauts is the best game of all time. no excpetions

seriosuly this  is amazing, and i havnt even played it. basically, this is a game where if you write something, it appears.  write bulldozer, and you can drive around ina  bulldozer. wanna cut down a tree?  write down beaver, or chainsaw. this game  has thousands if not millions of different objects. they only rules are it has to be a noun and it cant be licensed stuff (like death star) or rude stuff (no creating penises)

but this video will explain much better. it solves the question, who would win in a fight between God and a Kraken. this game willd decide one and for all all 'who will win in a fight between x and y' questions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTEUbtgpIgo

to add to this, here are some quote from neogaf

Originally Posted by Feep:
I had played all the big titles at E3. Private showings of God of War III, Heavy Rain, Alan Wake. But at 4:00 on Thursday, I was wandering around the show floor, wondering what else I had to see. I saw a small little booth for "Scribblenauts!" in the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment section. I mean, who goes to that booth? But I remember hearing about it on GAF, and so I decided to check it out.

Best game of E3? Without a fucking doubt. Anyone who says otherwise did not play Scribblenauts. Best game of all time? Jesus Christ, I don't know, maybe. It's a game that challenges your IMAGINATION. No other game has ever done that.

So listen to this story. I was in the early levels; I didn't quite have an idea of how ridiculously in-depth the database was. I was summoning things like ladders, glasses of water, rayguns, what have you. But I reached a level with zombie robots, and the zombie robots kept killing me. Rayguns didn't work, a torch didn't work, a pickaxe didn't work. In my frustration, I wrote in "Time Machine". And one popped up. What the fuck? A smile dawned on my face. I hopped in, and the option was given to me to either travel to the past or the future. I chose past. When I hopped out, there were fucking dinosaurs walking around. I clicked one, and realized I could RIDE THEM. So I hopped on a fucking DINOSAUR, traveled back to the present, and stomped the shit out of robot zombies. Did you just read that sentence? Did you really? I FUCKING TRAVELED THROUGH TIME AND JUMPED ON A DINOSAUR AND USED IT TO KILL MOTHERFUCKING ROBOT ZOMBIES.This game is unbelievable. Impossible. There's nothing you can't do.

Holy fucking shit.

Quote:
Another level placed a pool of water with a shark inside between us and the Starite. While a few options may have allowed us to circumvent the shark-infested waters, we all decided to take him out. I tried dropping a sword on its head pointy-side down, but it bounced harmlessly off its thick hide. I then dropped a hair dryer into the water with more electrifying, fruitful results.

Chris attempted to drop dynamite into the water, though the splash extinguished the fuse. He then threw waterproof C Four into the water, effectively recreating the ending of Jaws. J.C. created a Kraken, which fought with and ultimately bested the shark.

Andrew created a teleporter in an attempt to instantly apparate to the Starite -- instead, it took him to a medieval world where he was besieged by shadowy assassins. He tried distracting them with candy -- really, Andrew? -- then created a fairly anachronistic nuke. The nuke didn't detonate, however, so andrew created a laser rifle to take out the assassins. One of his lasers grazed the aforementioned WMD, and blew up the entire level.

the  game is also said to include many internet in jokes. so  'lol wut' will  get you a giant pear, keyboard playing cat is in the game and yes.... you can sumon a giant enemy crab (megaton)

theres all this other stuff about game play and problem solving and what not but whatever, this is officially my most hyped game ever

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

ya that game look really interesting to me. i was going to wait till christmas for that one though

So listen to this story. I was in the early levels; I didn't quite have an idea of how ridiculously in-depth the database was. I was summoning things like ladders, glasses of water, rayguns, what have you. But I reached a level with zombie robots, and the zombie robots kept killing me. Rayguns didn't work, a torch didn't work, a pickaxe didn't work. In my frustration, I wrote in "Time Machine". And one popped up. What the fuck? A smile dawned on my face. I hopped in, and the option was given to me to either travel to the past or the future. I chose past. When I hopped out, there were fucking dinosaurs walking around. I clicked one, and realized I could RIDE THEM. So I hopped on a fucking DINOSAUR, traveled back to the present, and stomped the shit out of robot zombies. Did you just read that sentence? Did you really? I FUCKING TRAVELED THROUGH TIME AND JUMPED ON A DINOSAUR AND USED IT TO KILL MOTHERFUCKING ROBOT ZOMBIES.

Oh my god... best game ever def. confirmed!!! :D

all you need to do in this game is to write chuck norris and you beat the game instantly

one of the best concepts i have seen.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Wow. Reading this just hyped me up even more!

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network

Freaking AWESOME!

This is probably the next must buy for me.

This is invisible text!

I already know you can play as a Gordon Freeman cameo...

Former something....

type in crowbar to be gordan freeman i think

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

What is this? I've never heard about it before. This'll be the best game ever by a mile.

u know what is sad, all the media r so focused to the bling bling(big budget games), a gem like this game, a lot of ppl dont even get to know/see. there is a 5+min. video on gametrailers, watch it. 220 levels and u've the whole english dictionary at ur arsenal to play the game. replayibility, creativity, fun, it's like never ending with this game.