By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime Wii case mod

Clicky for the rest of the images, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130157439814#ebayphotohosting 

Around the Network

Metroid rocks, but that's pretty tacky.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I like the "S"... just the "S"...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

The actual case is cool... but what's with the controllers? Also, I'd prefer a more Phazon-centric design to go with the PED suit that Samus uses for most of the game. Something with some blue in it.

Actually, looking at the pictures, they've actually replaced the blue LED inside the disc drive with a green one.  That's completely bogus, they could've gone with a glowing blue theme, which would have been perfect for the game.  Your Wii would enter Hyper Mode whenever you get mail.  :) 

sorry to say this, but...

uuuuuuuugly...

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

I think it's incredible. The dark pics look the best.

The first pic there does look sorta bleh, but the pics on the auction look a bit better imho...

BTW I love that controller, I probably would never buy the case mod but they could probably get me to buy more controllers just for that bitchin green Wiimote/Nunchuk combo!

To Each Man, Responsibility

When the dark pics look the best, it's not good.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I agree. It's not too hot. A blue phazon themed one would have been much cooler.

The colours are way to euhm 'kiddy' it looks like a toy :s.