By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Release Dates For Almost Every Single ( Wii / WiiWare Game )

The Great Wii Release Schedule Caper

Tucked away at the foot of Nintendo's E3 press kit is an exhaustive list of the known (and in some cases unknown) release dates for what looks like every single announced Wii and WiiWare game.

The list covers both first and third-party releases. Can't find a game you're after? Take it up with Nintendo. We're just the messengers.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

Fantastic find, Sega4Life. You just earned yourself a high five!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Yeah I noticed this on their press site, thing that stood out for me was the lack of WiiWare titles..

good stuff.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Lot´s of good games coming up I see. Very nice

Around the Network

2010 will be huge no doubt for the Wii Zelda+Mario+Metroid+No More Heroes 2+more Resident Evils+other Surprises= worth waiting.

I'm so happy I have a Nintendo Wii.

awsome games :)

please click  dragons and eggs

2010 is going to be beastly. At least 7 games I want before mid year.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

No Call of Duty on the list. And Pikmin looks like it is coming out in three year's time or something.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Nice list. Too much of it is vague windows though. And 2009 looks bleak while 2010 is wallet rape in concert. Cave Story is soon though, which fills me with happy.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)