By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PGR4 Likely To Be The Last?

^Yes, but konnichiwa PGR isn't crap. Its a good franchise in opinion, better than or sort of better than Gran Turismo.

Around the Network

@w29
whoa, i wouldnt start at the point of trying to compare GT with PGR. They are 2 totally different racers with totally different styles. Main point, GT is a Sim Racer, PGR is NOT, its more of an arcade racer. GT is more easily compared to Forza, which is a competing sim racer.

I meant Forza, but PGR is a good racer though.

oh, yeah, well, i think that depends on preference, i prefer Forza over PGR. I bought PGR 3 actually as a holdover till Forza 2 came out. I think the idea which is better is dependent on your preference of what kind of racing game you like, as both are really good games so.

hum it was plan for a while that it will be the last PGR for bizzare.... no news there... the real news is the activision rebuy.... and bizzare has already a new racing game on there planning....
PGR will eventually go somewhere else or not... nobody knows... but once again Bizzare stopping PGR is not a news...

Around the Network

I think Microsoft Game Studios is going to co-develop with Bizarre on future projects. Microsoft might have taken some employees from Bizarre. O_O