By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is your gaming room Natal Ready? If not, would you reorganize it for Natal?

Well I guess everyone ought to go take a course on how to be a Mime. Because that's what Natal seems to be..you interact with stuff that's not there, except you can make noises.

That's cool and all, but the Burnout thing is dumb. The reason I say this? The petal sounds cool..unless you've ever played rock band or GHWT and have had to use the drums. My foot hurts enough using the petal..having to suspend it with nothing to support it? I'll pass.

This has potential. I won't deny that. But only if MS uses the technology right.

Around the Network
Keep_the_change said:
Imagine PS3, 360 and Wii owners.

They already got wii sensor bar. Now thay have to find space for a big ass camera and even another camera if they jump in motion controls for HD consoles.

Their TV will look like an alien spaceship.

Personally, id just move the sensor bar and one of the cameras off the TV until needed.  Frankly I don't want to be looking at the things until I need them anyway.  My sensor bar is in the game box now anyway.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

A moot point, I don't think anyone will *really* have to worry about making room for this.

the2bears - the indie shmup blog

My lounge is big enough and its of average size ... Microsoft can't help that some people live in shoe boxes.

Phrancheyez said:
Well I guess everyone ought to go take a course on how to be a Mime. Because that's what Natal seems to be..you interact with stuff that's not there, except you can make noises.

That's cool and all, but the Burnout thing is dumb. The reason I say this? The petal sounds cool..unless you've ever played rock band or GHWT and have had to use the drums. My foot hurts enough using the petal..having to suspend it with nothing to support it? I'll pass.

This has potential. I won't deny that. But only if MS uses the technology right.

Petal? You play eith a flower?

Around the Network

It was confirmed by the MS guy demonstrating the Burnout/Natal game that controllers can and will be used in conjunction with Natal. So that can be out to rest. Hopefully, they does not give developers reason to be lazy and just map buttons all the time. Also, they need to make the damn Tron game.