By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kim: 360 until 2015!

seece said:
txrattlesnake said:

Sounds like I've been right all along. Gears 3 on the nextbox coming in 2010.  They had better try to get a new franchise fixed up for the console they plan to follow 360 + with because both Halo and Gears will be extremely venerable in 2014 and in going on 8 years in the console business they've only come up with two internal franchises capable of moving systems and as stated both will be ancient by the time they release next nextbox.

As oppose to Sony's 1 .....

Sony has Uncharted, GT, Metal Gear Solid, FF, Ico series, Ratchet series, Killzone (growing), and all the little gems made by Japanese developers that aren't on Nintendo like Persona.

Around the Network
txrattlesnake said:
seece said:
txrattlesnake said:

Sounds like I've been right all along. Gears 3 on the nextbox coming in 2010.  They had better try to get a new franchise fixed up for the console they plan to follow 360 + with because both Halo and Gears will be extremely venerable in 2014 and in going on 8 years in the console business they've only come up with two internal franchises capable of moving systems and as stated both will be ancient by the time they release next nextbox.

Sony has Uncharted, GT, Metal Gear Solid, FF, Ico series, Ratchet series, Killzone (growing), and all the little gems made by Japanese developers that aren't on Nintendo like Persona.

Sony have not come up with MGS, and the rest don't move systems anymore than Forza, Fable and Viva Pinata.

seece said:
txrattlesnake said:
seece said:
txrattlesnake said:

Sony have not come up with MGS, and the rest don't move systems anymore than Forza, Fable and Viva Pinata.

Seems like they put the PS1 and PS2 over 100 million sold the last two gens.  And it seems like some games that don't even have the status of the ones I mentioned put the PS3 over the Wii for eleven weeks in Japan earlier this year while the 360 was generally being beaten by the venerable PS2 there even with games like Star Ocean 4.

txrattlesnake said:
seece said:
txrattlesnake said:
seece said:
txrattlesnake said:

Seems like they put the PS1 and PS2 over 100 million sold the last two gens.  And it seems like some games that don't even have the status of the ones I mentioned put the PS3 over the Wii for eleven weeks in Japan earlier this year while the 360 was generally being beaten by the venerable PS2 there even with games like Star Ocean 4.

You keep completly changing the point, TOV put the 360 above in Japan, whats your point?

You said "they've only come up with two internal franchises capable of moving systems"

and I said Sony have come up with one, and thats GT.

seece said:
txrattlesnake said:
seece said:
txrattlesnake said:
seece said:
txrattlesnake said:

You keep completly changing the point, TOV put the 360 above in Japan, whats your point?

You said "they've only come up with two internal franchises capable of moving systems"

and I said Sony have come up with one, and thats GT.

You're just beating a dead horse man