By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin´s Creed 2 For PS3 To Feature Exclusive Content.

Squilliam said:
So, to unlock the extra content you need:

PS3: $400
PSP: $179
PS3 game: $60
PSP game: $40

So the total cost of hardware/software to get 6 new weapons in Assassins Creed 2: $679!

Wow, thats about $100 per weapon.

Isn't that that what real weapons would cost over EBay, if you were allowed to buy them?

Around the Network

Nice, although....

We should just focus on how utterly awesome the bit we saw during the E3 Sony conference was. I mean double blading those guys in the face, and the crowd went 'Ooohhh'

Rainbird said:
Squilliam said:

PS3: $399
PSP: $169
PSP game: $39

So the total cost of hardware/software to get 6 new weapons in Assassins Creed 2: $666!

Well, if you're starting from scratch, then yeah (except the PSP is $169)

To justify a cost like that, I will imagine the weapons being awesome.

"In collaboration with Bethesda, we unveil the 6 new weapons for Assassin's Creed 2, one by one. The first one is here now: The Fat Man!"

Hehe, well you see its really the devil in the details. Its obviously some kind of Illuminati conspiracy as the prices add up to exactly $666 dollars if you're starting from scratch for exactly 6 weapons!

Tease.

Seems like Gamecube/GBA connectivity all over again.....

I dont see why people are making such a big deal against this. If you have a PSP and a PS3 and was intersted in getting both Assassin's Creed games, this would be a big bonus for you, and could possibly decide if you were going to get the game on 360 or PS3.

As for the map packs, everyone of them that has come out for Call of Duty games so far have sucked except the ones for Call of Duty 3, and thats only because the regular maps sucked. Everyone I ever played with kept skipping out of them to play the regular maps. So, I deleted my game data on my ps3 and 360 for COD4 just to get rid of the maps so they wouldnt come up anymore.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Rainbird said:
Squilliam said:

PS3: $399
PSP: $169
PSP game: $39

So the total cost of hardware/software to get 6 new weapons in Assassins Creed 2: $666!

Well, if you're starting from scratch, then yeah (except the PSP is $169)

To justify a cost like that, I will imagine the weapons being awesome.

"In collaboration with Bethesda, we unveil the 6 new weapons for Assassin's Creed 2, one by one. The first one is here now: The Fat Man!"

Hehe, well you see its really the devil in the details. Its obviously some kind of Illuminati conspiracy as the prices add up to exactly $666 dollars if you're starting from scratch for exactly 6 weapons!

My god... Now we know who the real bad guys in Assassin's Creed are

Vetteman94 said:
I dont see why people are making such a big deal against this. If you have a PSP and a PS3 and was intersted in getting both Assassin's Creed games, this would be a big bonus for you, and could possibly decide if you were going to get the game on 360 or PS3.

As for the map packs, everyone of them that has come out for Call of Duty games so far have sucked except the ones for Call of Duty 3, and thats only because the regular maps sucked. Everyone I ever played with kept skipping out of them to play the regular maps. So, I deleted my game data on my ps3 and 360 for COD4 just to get rid of the maps so they wouldnt come up anymore.

haha, I did the same thing rofl

I hated Chinatown. It was like playing whack a mole. So irritating. The regular maps were leet.