By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Agent Been In Development For Five Years?

The Xbox Man said:
@outlawauron

Also FF14 has me stoked, but I am confident it will come to my console of choice sometime

I'm a big MMO fan

for me SONY didn't do bad, its just NATAL is the next apocalypse of gaming....it will change everything!

But seriously, everyone needs to give FF14 a chance. It's shame people are already ignoring.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
The Xbox Man said:
@outlawauron

Also FF14 has me stoked, but I am confident it will come to my console of choice sometime

I'm a big MMO fan

for me SONY didn't do bad, its just NATAL is the next apocalypse of gaming....it will change everything!

View Raw Image" width="320" height="240" />

But seriously, everyone needs to give FF14 a chance. It's shame people are already ignoring.

If it has subscription i'm not getting it..

but yeah it's because it's a ps3 game. If this was a xbox exclusive everyone would proclaim it the victor right away.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
outlawauron said:
The Xbox Man said:
@outlawauron

I'm a big MMO fan

View Raw Image" width="320" height="240" />

If it has subscription i'm not getting it..

but yeah it's because it's a ps3 game. If this was a xbox exclusive everyone would proclaim it the victor right away.

there are probably some people that do this but most are just dissapointed that it's another MMO.  FFXI was no appreciated by FF fans, and neither is this.  This is coming from a FF fan.  I have no interest in FF14 and it's not because i don't have a PS3, it's because I don't want a MMO, i want a real FF game. 

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

^it does tell you you need a ps3 for the mainline final fantasy game. Don't forget about versus.

mwuahahaha

@staude

lets be honest here

MGS went, versus can surely go can't it? yes it can

Around the Network

Did i say it couldn't ?

And it was a mgs spinoff :p you heard kojima. Hes not even working on it himself.

@staude

unfortunately it is an MGS spin off

its even "lightning bolt action" now.

but surely any MGs game is a spin off now as the numbered series in finished (wipes tear from eye)

AkibaFan said:
@staude

unfortunately it is an MGS spin off

its even "lightning bolt action" now.

but surely any MGs game is a spin off now as the numbered series in finished (wipes tear from eye)

Well kojima did say the new psp title was the "true sequal" to the franchise :p Not that i'm not excited for the other game too.

I think it's been an idea and concept for 5 years. In development in five years though? Impossible I say.

Whoever said Natal is good. Look at my signature