By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1 More Unannounced Sony Title !

Guys please at what time GMT + 1 IS IT!?!??!?!?!?!?

Around the Network

Its probably konami showing more of MGS PSP & then sony showing it off at another small press event

its going to be twisted metal, with gameplay footage

online twisted metal with ps3 graphics/physics/explosions is what I want the most just imagine it.

Aldro said:
Guys please at what time GMT + 1 IS IT!?!??!?!?!?!?

What time will Lucasart show their stuff and Sony their big announcement!? GMT + 1 Please anyone? Is there a vid u can watch? (Stream)?

Ive just had confirmation that its Hannah Montana, PS3! You get to see Hannah in all her 1080p and 60fps glory. There's also a limited edition PS3 Pink bundle coming for $389.99

.....Thank God Im joking, by the way did you hear how many giggles the folks got out of Hannah Montana last night?

Anyway, I think it will be a good game announced but no Mega news

Around the Network

@leonidus

lol......thank god you ARE joking

Leonidus said:

Ive just had confirmation that its Hannah Montana, PS3! You get to see Hannah in all her 1080p and 60fps glory. There's also a limited edition PS3 Pink bundle coming for $389.99

.....Thank God Im joking, by the way did you hear how many giggles the folks got out of Hannah Montana last night?

lol XD yeah the conference was like the most awesome ever. It was so you know there ! XD sony were really connecting with the audience, taking it easy... it didn't feel much like a conference as it did showing some cool new stuff to some guys you know XD

Check out my game about moles ^

i think it would be around 21.30 here in norway so 20.30 in Uk or was it the other way around?

ok

Staude said:
Leonidus said:

lol XD yeah the conference was like the most awesome ever. It was so you know there ! XD sony were really connecting with the audience, taking it easy... it didn't feel much like a conference as it did showing some cool new stuff to some guys you know XD

the conference would have been EPIC if there was no leaks:( still a good show now that i think about it though.