By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So, wait, MGS: Rising is exclusive?

Supposedly multiplatform, but from what i know nothing has been confirmed

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

on PC, and not made by kojima, my interest in th is game decreases gradually

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

It's not confirmed exclusive, or multiplatform. The only thing confirmed is that it will be on the 360. Though for me, the fact that the didn't say it was exclusive once during the conference makes me think that it is not. Still, got to wait for an official announcement.

Feylic said:
It's not confirmed exclusive, or multiplatform. The only thing confirmed is that it will be on the 360. Though for me, the fact that the didn't say it was exclusive once during the conference makes me think that it is not. Still, got to wait for an official announcement.

They didnt say exclusive for all of the games when they were shown. I was said at 30 mins in to the conference that Every single game, demo and trailer you see here is exclusive and only available on 360. About 20 mins later amidst the Forza 3 SC and Alan Wake sectio they through in MGS Rising. The comments made about 360, PS3 , PC were before E3 with no evidence provided. This conference was up to date and now. Even after the MGS rising bit the guy said again remember everything your now seeing is exclusive. Cant get much clearer than that.

Confirmed 360+PS3+PSP+PC+Wii.

Around the Network

Apparently Jack Trenton confirmed that it will be released on PS3 after the conference was over.

Article here: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174544

Down near the end of the article, the 1up staff confirms that it is indeed multiplatform.

Didn't the Microsoft conference dude say that all games shown from that point forward were 360-exclusive?

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

RSE: Did you go to my link and read properly?

RSEagle said:
Didn't the Microsoft conference dude say that all games shown from that point forward were 360-exclusive?

All games he'd show. He left the stage when Don Mattrick entered, and Kojima entered after that.

Besides, the leak of the Konami spreadsheet shows it as PC/PS3/PC. It also showed MGS Peace Walker as PSP exclusive. That was yesterday, before it was announced today. Guess what, the MGS:PW info was perfectly spot on. Don't see any single reason to believe the MGS:R is not

Here is the spreadsheet

RSEagle said:

but a Microsoft dude also said that MGS:R is not an exclusive