By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii Motion Plus > Sony Purple Wand > Natal

First place: goes obviously to wii motion plus since it is here already, revamping an experience Wii owners have since '06 when Sony and Microsoft weren't interested in fad gimmicks. It acts with 1:1 flawlessly accuracy.

Second place: Sony's purple wand. It acts with 1:1 flawlessly accuracy just like the WM+ but it requires a camera. Also, second hand attachment seems not to be available.

Third Place: Not in the same field as Sony and Nintendo Motion Control. Feels like a revamped Eye Toy, adds nothing really new in the gaming market. Project Milo was confirmed by IGN that the trailer shown was pure bullshit, unresponsive character that was just able to recognize a shirt color with the help of a developer controlling the game. For further enjoyment just look at my sig.

WELL BAM! There it is   :D

Around the Network
Keep_the_change said:

First place: goes obviously to wii motion plus since it is here already, revamping an experience Wii owners have since '06 when Sony and Microsoft weren't interested in fad gimmicks. It acts with 1:1 flawlessly accuracy.

Second place: Sony's purple wand. It acts with 1:1 flawlessly accuracy just like the WM+ but it requires a camera. Also, second hand attachment seems not to be available.

Third Place: Not in the same field as Sony and Nintendo Motion Control. Feels like a revamped Eye Toy, adds nothing really new in the gaming market. Project Milo was confirmed by IGN that the trailer shown was pure bullshit, unresponsive character that was just able to recognize a shirt color with the help of a developer controlling the game. For further enjoyment just look at my sig.

WELL BAM! There it is   :D

You have no idea how Natal or 3D cameras work, don't pretend you do. I am writing a fairly long thread comparing all 3 of the technologies which you may enjoy. I suggest waiting until I finish it before posting more clueless misinformation that to be completely honest, just makes you look ignorant.

Good news Everyone!

I've invented a device which makes you read this in your head, in my voice!

I'd have to agree with those rankings. there is a limit as to how much can be done just with a camera.

even if Natal works perfectly which it will, the selection of games is still very limited

Wii Motion Plus is the best for sure, the only one that will get support and Red Steel 2 already seems amazing

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Agreed...

Around the Network

@jetrii

You have no clue how Natal works too. WELL BAM there it is. PWND! xD

I just know what I see, and the avatar in my sig is having an heart attack.

I honestly hope both sony and ms fail in there attempts at motion controls and just lets nintendo do it they had it from the start and they know what there doing with it.

Keep_the_change said:
@jetrii

You have no clue how Natal works too. WELL BAM there it is. PWND! xD

I just know what I see, and the avatar in my sig is having an heart attack.

Actually, no, I do know how it works. Natal is not new, it's just very very expensive with today's technology. Natal is a multi-array mic, a camera, and a 3D camera - All things which I've worked with and am familiar with. Like I said, wait for my thread.

Good news Everyone!

I've invented a device which makes you read this in your head, in my voice!

Natal will let me talk to my 360 to make it do stuff... i dont think either wii or ps3 can do that

Seems to me that Sony's system would be better than Wii because of the camera. There's no Wii camera for controlling.

I would say Sony (camera + motion + buttons) > Wii (motion + buttons) > Natal (motion + voice)