By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All 3 console's have motion control. Who's quitting?

Show yourself, hardcore button mashing diehard fan :D

Microsoft took a glance at revamping Eye Toy, Sony did a perfect rip  off the Wiimote (with motion plus, the accuracy is too high for stand alone wiimote)

Who's quitting? I can point a few names :P

Around the Network

I'm gone lol.

@noname 2200

HAHAHA

It's the way life is my friend. We are gamers. We win with this. I'm gathering some money to buy the purple gay wand. It's just like the wiimote =D

ololol!!111!!1

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

So, is today a day hardcore gaming officially died?

Nah, it's still good. Just watch the tepid support that Sony, MS, and their third party partners give these new motion control devices. You'll soon see that they might as well not exist.

(Actually, I think MS is semi-serious about Natal, but I don't think Sony is at all serious about... whatever they call it.)

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.