By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Natal is microsoft Next-Gen?

jetrii said:
Pizza_TheHut said:
jetrii said:
Pizza_TheHut said:
LoL you mean Sony eyetoy 2.0

And the eyetoy is  gameboy camera 2.0? 2D motion detection isn't anything new. However, Natal works in the dark because it actually scans 3D space, it's not just a camera.

Yes and the "tony hawk ride" board is not like the balance board, and xbox avatars are nothing like the mii's, point in case ms copys gimmicks from other competitors and expands on them.  hmmm

Tony Hawk ride is a cross platform game which Microsoft did not develop. Avatars is pretty much an improved copy of Miis, but that is how the industry works. Do you think Wii fit is anything new? It's pretty much Yourself Fitness with a board. Don't fool yourself, Nintendo brings previously innovated devices to the mass audience. They are far from new, they are just new to most people.

I don't know about you, but I would feel pretty bad if I paid $250 dollars for a system that costs less than $100 dollars to make. I've helped design devices at work which are more powerful than the Wii for less than half the cost.

I don't feel bad at all, the wii has been a great investment. have fun with your new camera to show you things you could be doing in real life, say hi to Milo for me.

PC/wii/Ps3 owner~!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

I suck at Lair because I can't move my hands...