By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

Where can I buy this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

does this mean someone has to buy TWO of this new controller in order to have a complete experience?

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

If Sony is really going to roll this out, it better have analogue sticks attached, or this won't work in a lot of living rooms and alot of games.

At least MS didn't pretend that this could replace a traditional control (completely).

This looks better than Wii Resorts though.

Sony- Hey lets show what nintendo showed before us....

what the hell...

Around the Network

now thats true motion

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I think MS might have been worried aout a Sony motion controller, until now. How about showing it working with some existing games, modified or otherwise? This is too early in conception as a device to be shown imo, I very much doubt it will be released before next fall so could have been shown next e3. That being said I wonder when Natal will get a release.

wow, this is really sad. A wii remote clone copying Microsoft Paint

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Did u see how he uses all those weapons??,.......wow ....and the bow..simply amazing

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Now every consoles have motion controller :)