By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Super Mario Bros Wii announced!

Ewww not sure if I want.

Certainly has a LBP vibe...

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network
Bitmap Frogs said:
Ewww not sure if I want.

Certainly has a LBP vibe...

I kinda feel like it might be fun for me for a bit, but it feels like this is more of a single player game. I dunno.  At least they started of with something worthwhile! 

Um, basically it's got LBP's co-op (which is the insanely fun part of that game) with mario-style tight platforming and power ups. And it will have (I assume) incredible level design. How does that not add up to one of the best games ever? :)

Shouldn't people say that LBP has a mario vibe?

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

I for sure got that LBP vibe aswell. Although this mario game does not look fun at all, and the guys playing just sucked so much.

Around the Network

Yes lots of exclamations with a couple ones in between.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

This seems to take more from Nintendo's own Zelda: Four Swords Adventures for Gamecube than it does LBP. At least that was what came to mind when I saw it shown. It looks like a lot of fun, but I have a feeling like Four Swords it'll lose a bit of that classic magic to make room for co-op play. Here's hoping I'm wrong.

BTW, I get to be Blue Toad!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Another game I'll most likely buy on first day release.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

CrashMan said:
Shouldn't people say that LBP has a mario vibe?

But LBP does not have a mario vibe if you have played more then say one level of it.

i hope there is some online play.