By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo E3 Conference Thread

Khuutra said:
noname2200 said:
Soooooo...who's excited (or EXCITE!d)?

I'm trying to rein it in... but yeah. I'm excited enough that once it starts, I won't be replying until it's over.

Surely you'll take a few minutes during The Graphs?

Around the Network

1up is streaming!

If they start their presentation by telling us how much money they're making again this will be a bad sign.

Signature goes here!

Not sure if it has already been posted in this thread, but you can also watch a live stream from the Nintendo (Kyoto) website, here:

http://e3.nintendo.com/webcast/video_e.html

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

noname2200 said:
Khuutra said:
noname2200 said:
Soooooo...who's excited (or EXCITE!d)?

I'm trying to rein it in... but yeah. I'm excited enough that once it starts, I won't be replying until it's over.

Surely you'll take a few minutes during The Graphs?

They only have an hour. They are allowed no graphs.

But yeah. Anyway!

See you guys in an hour.

Around the Network

errr are they starting late?

Watching now on G4....

Hurry up and show@#!

its getting quiet!!

BEGUN

hype

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

it begins!

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia