By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - HEROES Premiers tonight!!! YAY!!

One of only two shows I watch religiously.

In case you're curious the other is Stargate Atlantis. ( no more SG1)

Around the Network

And yet Lost makes us wait... I cry.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Lost & Heroes are my only regular TV (US) viewing.

Here in Australia, Channel 7 (who show both shows) lost so many viewers by delaying the shows by 3-6 months (everyone was downloading the shows on the Internet), they have moved their schedule forward - and are now showing almost in sync with the US.

Woohoo! (starts here next week) - very happy :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Thanks for reminding me that Heroes premiers tonight :) I missed the East Coast feed of it that started at 9PM EST but found another channel showing it in a few minutes :)

The shows I watch are Prison Break, Heroes, The Office, and Smallville. I used to watch Lost but missed a few episodes in season 2 then ended up missing all of season 3. I might try to catch up before the next season starts :)

Just finished watching it. It was alright. It left me very confused, which is good lol. I want to find out more. So yea really looking forward to next week

Around the Network
superchunk said:

One of only two shows I watch religiously.

In case you're curious the other is Stargate Atlantis. ( no more SG1)

SG1 was definitely a good series but my god did that last episode suck.

I recently watched the entire show from beginning to end in the course of about 2 weeks, the show is just simply amazing. There is no other way to describe it, probably one of the best TV shows ever, let alone best Sci-Fi shows.

I even watched the SGA stuff concurrently to make sure I didn't miss anything (it was annoying switching back and forth =P). All in all there isn't a whole lot of cross-over imo but they do a good job of making sure the locations of ships and things aren't miststated or in two places at once etc..

Oh yah, on topic, thanks for the reminder Heroes is another good show although I haven't watched the entire thing yet, even though I have it saved on my file server.  <3 modified TiVo!  

PS - My tivo mod is 100% legit, I don't sell or copy my shows I just store them and watch them from my file server~ 

To Each Man, Responsibility

I was so excited for heroes when it first came out.. but every episode including the premiere tonight has dissappointed me over and over again...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

I missed it ;_;

VGChartz forums: the new gamefaqs