By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft conference

the camera didn't look as advanced as the 360's, but we'll have to wait and see Nintendo's conference

Around the Network

Assassins Creed 2 = AMAZING!

GAMEPLAY IN SONY'S CONFERENCE!

Overall about a 3/10 conference.

(+) Assassins Creed 2

(+-) SC:Conviction

(--) Bunny Abuse

(--) Red Steel 2

(---------) Talking

(---------------------------------------------------) Even more talking

(------------------------------------------------------------------------------------) Even more talking about something that was pointless

And yay more Wii/DS Shovelware...what a suprise!

for those watching on g4 king of kong is on now, you should watch it.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

I am sorry that was just horrible. They went too long and feel the crowd just dying for this mess to end.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
matt247 said:
the camera didn't look as advanced as the 360's, but we'll have to wait and see Nintendo's conference

Well, it doesn't need voice as Wii has Wii speak, and the actual video recognition will need some actual real demos to determine if it is similar. Eitherway I thought it was humorous.

Still a much better game than any MS showed for Natal.

As for the rest of the show, meh. AC2 looks nice for a video. Red Steel 2 looks good. As did that RTS game.

2/10 because of the Assassins creed trailer, without the trailer it would have been a 0. Everything else was garbage.

Lostplanet22 said:
For a hardcore gamer like me this is all quite boring.

Of course it is.  They aren't don't the press conference for hardcore gamers.  They are doing it for people in the industry, media, investors, and so on.  If people here actually had money at stake, I am sure they would be more interested in the presentation.  I think Ubisoft is far more interested in bring home the bucks, then entertaining here.

If someone started watching the conference after James Cameron left the stage and never watched MS show earlier today, it's a pretty decent show... However, for anyone who started watching from the beginning or watched the MS show earlier today, it went on way too long and not enough information were provided... just when I thought EA's show was nothing special, Ubisoft just has to outdo it...

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.