By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT METAL GEAR SOLID IM CONFUSED!

Actually, given that the Big Boss pic didn't make it onto MS's E3, the magazine pictures could just be a promo for more MGS games (we definitely know about that PSP one).

MGS Rising could definitely be a 360 exclusive, but that doesn't mean that we won't see another MGS game on the PS3.

Relax. Given that the PS3 is now the underdog, I might consider switching sides (it's also in my best interest given I own a PS3 and not a 360 now).

Then again, we all thought that teaser for the Iphone game was for the 360. Look how that went down.

Kojima is unlikely to abandon the PS3, but if a new MGS game for the PS3 isn't out in 2 years time, people will want his blood for the kick in the balls they suffered from believing that magazine.

Now let's all sit back and watch the PS3 fanboys scramble to downplay the importance of the franchise and the "fact" that "it's no biggie" it's on the 360. Maybe SDF will reduce MGS4's review score to a 7 now...

Around the Network

But will M$ only get this game or do you think there will be more MGS games?

That's up to Kojima, and likely, multiplat from here on.

But what I dont get is there was 2 pictures, 1 was Raiden and 1 was Big boss / Snake?. Where is the other pic heading? PSP? ://

Aldro, do not worry MGS R is just a spin off, the countdown on kojima's site is still going, expect to see MGS5 on PS3 and PSP.

Around the Network

Uhuh, it'd be interesting to see what lies at the end of the countdown anyway.

Im gonna sit up all night till' the timer ends I dnt care what my parents say.

Likely PSP.

:'(

Timer has stopped