By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 Conference Thread

Around the Network
EaglesEye379 said:
LOOK OUT WII!

MOTION CAMERA!!!!!!

LOL

You can't be serious. This is a gimmick.

So MGS: Rising is an action-ninja game? Is that what I'm getting?

ok i'm a little confused.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

OMG :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Around the Network
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Yes 360 is now complete, it has the Androgynous heroes its been missing for so long

Hahaha, that made me laugh.

For those asking whether MGS Rising is exclusive, Kojima said it was in development for 360. Didn't specify whether it is to be multiplat or exclusive, but from the wording I'm guessing it's a multiplat but obv if you're speaking at Microsoft's show you don't explicitly refer to how you're also building it for the competitor's console out of etiquette.

the full body motion looks good to be honest. i wouldnt really use something like that though, only for sports game imagine trying to play a fighting game like street fighter with that? so dam hard

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

He needed to applaud to get the audience to do anything

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

kowenicki said:
genius control, wii?... keep it!

Without buttons it won't be genius at all. Remember the racing demo where the acceleration was controlled by the "distance between your hands"?

Completely retarded for most genres IMO.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

THIS will be as pivotal to the 360 as the eyetoy is to PS3. (hint: its not...)