By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This is coming from a person who owns a PS3, PS2, and PSP (also a N64). They are a smart company I guess otherwise it wouldnt be worth billions but come on. Get some games dont let Microsoft take them all. I dont care if the game is exclusive or not that I dont care about. What I do care about is when there are lots of great games that are just going to the 360. For example look at Bioshock. That game I would love to come to the PS3 but now I think its to late. I heard somewhere that Microsoft has bought that so that it will stay exclusive for now on.

I guess stuff like that happens and I can deal with that but now Ninja Gaiden 2? Come on Sigma just came to the PS3 and I was hyped for another one but then Microsoft buys it and helps develope it. There are tons of other games like that too where other company's bought it and Sony didnt even try buying it. I think Sony made a comment about how they dont wanna buy games for there platform because that would be bribing. Seriously I think thats the dumbest comment ever.

Anyways what about other games? Like Saints Row, Dead Rising, and plenty others? We might see a sequal but what about the origanal? I think Sony better make a deal with company's for they can get more exclusives or just get more titles to come out on there system rather then them all go to the 360. So far the 360 has 2 games that got or are getting 10 out of 10's. One is Halo which Sony cant get anyways but the other one was Bioshock which was suppost to come to the PS3 but never did.

Alright im done typing. I never type this much but I was bored. Anyone disagree, agree, think I have bad spelling, or hate me for posting this? Thanks.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

I agree Sony does need to step it up. They need to drop the price again sometime relatively soon. That will help things out once a bunch of the good games from the holidays have hit. At least I have new games to play on my PS3 and have several I am looking forward to in the future.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

People complained that Nintendo was incompetent for not getting more third party games for the Gamecube and N64. What many people didn't realize is how difficult it is to sell a third party on your platform when it is trailing in userbase and is behind in sales.

*walks into room*
*reads thread title*
*wears flameproof suit*

Buying exclusive games never work. Didn't save the N64, didn't save the GC. If your system isn't good enough to attract a large user base, 3rd party devs will go to the systems with the larger base.

Unless Nintendo is hit by a comet and Microsoft is arrested (yes, all of it) this Christmas, the PS3 isn't taking over.

And now that I've said it...
*hits eject button and bails out of plane*

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

roadkiller slap all their execs and then they'lll learn...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

This thread will be epic.

*backs away several hundred feet*

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

*Paradrops ClaudeLv250 a flameproof suit*

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

roadkillers said:

This is coming from a person who owns a PS3, PS2, and PSP (also a N64). They are a smart company I guess otherwise it wouldnt be worth billions but come on. Get some games dont let Microsoft take them all. I dont care if the game is exclusive or not that I dont care about. What I do care about is when there are lots of great games that are just going to the 360. For example look at Bioshock. That game I would love to come to the PS3 but now I think its to late. I heard somewhere that Microsoft has bought that so that it will stay exclusive for now on.

I guess stuff like that happens and I can deal with that but now Ninja Gaiden 2? Come on Sigma just came to the PS3 and I was hyped for another one but then Microsoft buys it and helps develope it. There are tons of other games like that too where other company's bought it and Sony didnt even try buying it. I think Sony made a comment about how they dont wanna buy games for there platform because that would be bribing. Seriously I think thats the dumbest comment ever.

Anyways what about other games? Like Saints Row, Dead Rising, and plenty others? We might see a sequal but what about the origanal? I think Sony better make a deal with company's for they can get more exclusives or just get more titles to come out on there system rather then them all go to the 360. So far the 360 has 2 games that got or are getting 10 out of 10's. One is Halo which Sony cant get anyways but the other one was Bioshock which was suppost to come to the PS3 but never did.

Alright im done typing. I never type this much but I was bored. Anyone disagree, agree, think I have bad spelling, or hate me for posting this? Thanks.

I disagree with you on some things here.

The main Ninja Gaiden series has always been licensed sole to Microsoft, Sigma isnt.

Sony not buying companies out is a good thing, look how much we hate EA for doing it.

BioShock on the PS3 is still up in the air, remember Eternal Sanata wasnt supposed to go to the PS3 and it is. It probably just has a hush-hush timed exclusive deal, like Haze is for the PS3 even though that ones completely screwed up and we know about it going to the 360 already in the Spring.

As for a list of games, I would like to thank GT for it in the other thread, and me thanking him is scary as he is an annoying troll that normally doesnt back a single thing he says up.

MGS4: Guns of the Patriots
Echochrome
Winning Eleven: PES 2008
White Knight Story
Metal Gear Online
Project Origin
Devil May Cry 4
Imabikisou
Dark Sector
Ratatouille
Dynasty Warriors 6
Beautiful Katamari
Folklore
Ratchet & Clank
Rainy Woods
Valkyrie Of The Battlefield
FIFA Soccer 08
Mainichi Issyo
Bladestorm
SEGA Rally Revo
Yakuza 3
Record of Agarest War
fl0wer
Heavenly Sword
Time Crisis 4
LittleBigPlanet
BlackSite: Area 51
The Last Remnant
Soul Calibur IV
Eye of Judgment
Go! Sports Ski
Aqua
LocoRoco Cocoreccho!
Afrika
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Army of Two

These were all at TGS. Most are exclusives and some arent but still thats a mighty fine list of games there. And for the holiday season we can add UT3 and Haze to that list as timed exclusives. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Sony can never outspend Microsoft, it's impossible.

Yep. I generally agree. Sony should have stepped up massively prior to launch to ensure their first year was much, much more impressive than it is now.

2008 had better be a much better year for Sony game-wise, or else I will have to change my stance on them catching 360 this gen.