By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima is a Sony fanboy + Why MGS main series will not be on 360

infamous8 said:
The general concensus is that MGS4 is the best game this gen.

And it's a Ps3 exclusive.

You can't derail your own thread. That's double plus ungood.

Around the Network

I don't understand this kind of mentality. This game is, from what i understand, not going to be exclusive yet you are talking down, in essence hoping that this games isn't good so that you can rub it in the faces of 360 owners? If you are really a fan of Kojima and this franchise shouldn't you be hoping for the best game possible to play on your PS3? Does it really matter if someone who owns a different system from you also gets to play the game.

axumblade said:
hsrob said:
I don't understand this kind of mentality. This game is, from what i understand, not going to be exclusive yet you are talking down, in essence hoping that this games isn't good so that you can rub it in the faces of 360 owners? If you are really a fan of Kojima and this franchise shouldn't you be hoping for the best game possible to play on your PS3? Does it really matter if someone who owns a different system from you also gets to play the game.

Essentially, it's fanboy logic.

Fans of Sony are allowed to enjoy multiplatform games. Sony Fanboys can only enjoy multiplatform titles if it means that a 360 exclusive is coming to their console. If an exclusive is leaving the console, then all hell is supposed to break loose.

Correct like how my Sega Fanboy logic makes me think that Sonic is still great, and that SEGA will once again rise back up to bring us the Dreamcast 2 AKA Life for Sega fanboys...

Former something....

axumblade said:
hsrob said:

Essentially, it's fanboy logic.

Fans of Sony are allowed to enjoy multiplatform games. Sony Fanboys can only enjoy multiplatform titles if it means that a 360 exclusive is coming to their console. If an exclusive is leaving the console, then all hell is supposed to break loose.

I know but if i can reach just one of those poor unfortunate souls (fanboys) i will consider my time at VGchartz well spent ; )

This thread is just epic!!

I dont get why people arent just happy that there is going to be more MGS

Around the Network

From now on the only exclusives will be what Sony makes and what Microsoft makes..... Everything else will be multi plat. Good thing PS3 exclusives are still the best.

Well, you can't unless you have balls of steel!

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Khuutra said:
infamous8 said:
The general concensus is that MGS4 is the best game this gen.

And it's a Ps3 exclusive.

You can't derail your own thread. That's double plus ungood.

Well, you can't if you don't have balls of steel.

O.T. I failed to post my last post early enough. lol

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

I'm sure when this kid saw Kojima walk onto the main stage his heart stopped for a second. So tell me this infamous is MGS2 not part of the main series since Snake isn't the main character? What about Halo: Reach is that part of the main series since it takes place before Halo:CE?

I'm sure if this game had been announced exclusive tomorrow as part of Sony's conference you would be making a tread proclaiming the brilliance  of MGS: Rising and Sony.

Your a joke and the sooner you get perma-banned the better. On second thought you should try to stick around, your good for a cheap laugh or two.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

ahhh the sounds of the moving goal post. It's always a laugh. "This will never happen..... wait I ment that will never happen..... It doesn't matter anyway"

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.