By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima is a Sony fanboy + Why MGS main series will not be on 360

I can't believe you're trying to say 360 fans are the ones that have been owned. That's the most desperate, stupid thing I've ever heard.

Around the Network

I think he just needs a hug...

Former something....

I'm real sorry man, but you seem like a huge fanboy that's simply defending a statement you made too early (as in before MS's E3).

Enjoy

Give me a younger character lol.

infamous8 said:
its not even MGS.

Its MGR. They just use the name MGS to sell and market it.

Its NOT a main title for MGS because:
1) does not have Solid Snake as the main character
2) will not play like the classic MGS titles
3) does not follow the same story as MGS titles

360 fanboys = owned.

Please.....MGR will be multiplat, so don't act like it will be half assed. Its the same version the PS3 fans will get.

Around the Network
infamous8 said:
LOL@You still not getting the best game this generation. MGS4.

LOL@You begging for MGS4 and only getting a cheap spin off with Raiden. "Lightning Bolt Action" hahah

MGS4 was the best PS3 exclusive this generation, not the best game out of all systems. This gen has only begun and the surprises have been satisfying.

Wait, Kojima said this was a Main MG title, but he's not in charge? Yeah......right. Those two don't go together.

The general concensus is that MGS4 is the best game this gen.

And it's a Ps3 exclusive.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

infamous8 said:
its not even MGS.

Its MGR. They just use the name MGS to sell and market it.

Its NOT a main title for MGS because:
1) does not have Solid Snake as the main character
2) will not play like the classic MGS titles
3) does not follow the same story as MGS titles

360 fanboys = owned.

It is METAL GEAR SOLID!!! Kojima said so himself. It in the freaking title for god’s sake!!

Is MGS2 not a Metal Gear game because it doesn’t have Solid Snake as the main character?

Perhaps Snake will make an appearance, you don't know.

Seriously, why does it matter to you? It probably going to be for PS3 also.  The only one getting owned here is you. 

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

infamous8 said:
The general concensus is that MGS4 is the best game this gen.

And it's a Ps3 exclusive.

general concensus from where? stop making statement on behave of everyone except yourself...

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.