By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So, is today like the night before Christmas for people on here?

Squilliam said:
Blacksaber said:
Squilliam said:
What site would be good to watch live coverage for free? I don't want it to be slow or go down on me!

I would say gamespot or ign if you don't have G4 on your tv...

Would gametrailers work? Its just that they are my preferred site.

Not sure if they are since their working with spike to live stream it on Spike TV....

Former something....

Around the Network

Its damn exciting, but nothing beats christmas!

Nah not for me :). I am hyped for E3 while I never am hyped for Christmas and my birthday (if you passed a certain age you don't want to have birthdays anymore).

Christmas is in December. Today is May 31st. -.-

I'm excited, really can't wait for the Nintendo conference. I'm also excited to see if Steve Wiebe can beat the high score in Donkey Kong.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Around the Network

It's Christmas in June!

Not for me.

I don't have to report in to work on Christmas day.

Nintendo's 2008 E3 conference was good. The only people I've seen who thought it was bad don't own any Nintendo console. Such as you, OP.

WSR, Wiimotion+, Wii Music, GTA:CTW sure beat anything Sony or MS had to offer

scottie said:
Nintendo's 2008 E3 conference was good. The only people I've seen who thought it was bad don't own any Nintendo console. Such as you, OP.

WSR, Wiimotion+, Wii Music, GTA:CTW sure beat anything Sony or MS had to offer

In addition to owning the following systems (and others I may of forgot):

Atari 2600, Odyssey II, Intellivision, Vectrex, Atari 8bit computer, Amiga, Genesis, Turbo-Grafx 16, Turbo Express, Sega Nomad, Saturn, 3DO, NGage, XBox 360, PS1 (with screen), PS3 (with backwards compatibility with the PS2), Atari Lynx, and Atari Jaguar.

I also own:

NES, SNES, N64, Wii (It plays Gamecube games so I don't need to own a GameCube), GBA, DS, and DSi.

What the heck are YOU talking about?  My post was about the general response people had.  I would equate what Nintendo did with socks.  They are very useful and needed, eventhough core gamers expecting a bunch of toy announcements were sadly disappointed.  There was no new Zelda or other things.  Go look up how the press conference is ripped by people.  I thought it was pretty good, just not targeting the core gamers who read here.  I was excited about Wii Motion+ actually.  As a BUSINESS presentation, it was a good one. 

As far as announcements, the 360 getting Final Fantasy XIII was a bigger announcement to CORE gamers here than anything Nintendo ran.  You SERIOUSLY think Wii Music was a bigger news item than Final Fantasy XIII on the 360?  Do you?

Actually for me it isn't, I'm not all that excited. I should be though.