By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 HYPE THREAD OF PICTORAL HYPE

Rules are simple -

1. Choose an image that explains or indicates your level of optimism and hype for E3 or the specific desired conference of your choosing.

2. Choose carefully and be original. Do not copy others pictures.

3. Less words - More Pictures, this the no.1 rule.

4. If by chance you are not hyped for E3 you are allowed to post a picture of something boring but i will not be pleased.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

If Nintendo succeeds ^

If Nintendo fails ^

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I'm actually not at all excited for E3 this year.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

I think bobo's should be

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

If Nintendo has the best conference.