By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - inFAMOUS EVIL Discussion (Spoilers)

read my first post??? I beat the game playing through the entire time with Evil Karma.

What does he do that makes him an asshole?

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network

Whew, I beat the evil story yesterday. The ending really does make me feel like a jerk, seeing what I've turned Cole into. I'm also confused about the whole Sasha thing.

Possible SPOILERS! Don't read unless you've beaten the evil side missions and the evil story.

During the last 10 evil missions in the second two districts, Sasha is the one telling you what to do. We know she's still alive at the end of the game, and that she's madly in love with Cole (if he's infamous). I think (read: hope) we'll find out more about her in the sequel.

Explanation as to how Cole is an asshole, don't read unless you've beaten the evil half of the story;

Also, as for how Cole is an asshole, did you not watch the video after you beat the game? He's saying how Kessler wanted him to be prepared for the "beast" and do what was necessary for the greater good, but he (Kessler) failed. The city is his and he can do whatever the hell he wants because he's strong and everyone else is weak. That sounds like an asshole to me.