By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Civilization Revolution - Can i destroy a town?

i hate when these stupid computers think its funny to build a town just a couple squares from one of mine and try and use my resource squares.   is there a way to remove the town and get my resource square back?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:

i hate when these stupid computers think its funny to build a town just a couple squares from one of mine and try and use my resource squares.   is there a way to remove the town and get my resource square back?

Are you at war with the nation that did that?  If not, how did the nation get into your borders?

You know... kill 'em.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

If you're competing for land, just jack up your culture score. Expanding your borders comes down to culture, and if your culture is high enough, you'll just convert their crummy city.

Build a temple and a cathedral in your closest city... It will culturally convert the other one!

Around the Network

i dont want to take the town. i want to burn it to the ground so it no longer exists.

like clicking the right analog to sell units.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Hmm. In Civ 4 every time you take a city it asks you if you want to keep it or raze it. Odd they don't have it in Rev.

If you take it, you can then make it build settlers until it doesn't exist, and dump all the settlers into your other cities.

Or just invade it and burn it to the ground.

Yeah as im_sneaky said, all CIV games usually give you a choice to raze the city when you conquer it. So, just take it over and raze it.

i dont see any option to burn down the town.