By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How long does Gears of War last?

KyleeStrutt said:
SvennoJ said:
I'll tell you in a couple months, I've finally reached the train section. Atlhough I should substract some time for the 2 rrods I had to endure during the early stages.

OP already waited for nearly 9 years, are you seriously making him wait 2 more months!?

This Raam dude looks serious, I need to mentally prepare for at least that long before I continue. I don't like to rush my games.

Around the Network

lmao

Is this thread ok to bump?

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
Is this thread ok to bump?

It's not.  I may get in trouble!  There is this little triangle on the main forums page.  I touched it and now, whenever I go to "hot topics", it goes to old 2006 threads.  Usually I catch myself but this time I slipped!

OMG, epic necro bump here. xD

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
onionberry said:

lmao

Amazing!

Even funnier? The Mods still use AIM for our modchat

This guy is an even older user than me - I think 2006 was launch year!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

d21lewis said:I touched it and now, whenever I go to "hot topics", it goes to old 2006 threads.  

The same thing happen to me about a month and a half ago as well. When I go to "topics" it also goes to threads from years ago but they were from 2009 or 2008 I even ask about it on the "Mod questions" thread but it return to normal a few days later so I just edit the post by saying "NM".

I think 2006 was launch year!

Vgchartz launch in June 2005 according to Wikipedia.

Woah this thread is almost 10 years old. :o

At least he finally got an answer