By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 2007 User Popularity Elimination Game

Nothing personal Naznatips just repaying the favor. I am not the vengeful sort, and neither you or lolita were my particular bane. During the coarse of these little competition I discovered that I have my own little hater. So I leave a winner for lasting as long as I have, and I made a new special friend.

The only reason I actually voted for myself was to thwart, and irritate my hater. Who made it their sole mission in posting to make sure I was knocked off the list. Not that they nominated themselves. They just dislike me so much the couldn't help but show it.

You know your a lucky person when someone cares enough to hate you. The only shame is that my hater did not have the courage to nominate themselves so I could share the love. Come on fkusumot nominate yourself.

Around the Network

I'm err... wondering where the sudden subject change came from lol ...

@Docede: lol, that's a very interesting way to look at it you have there... not many people think like that unless you were being sarcastic.

As for me, I had no problem choosing who to subtract from. I have bad memory, don't look at usernames a lot so there were a whole bunch of people on the list I didn't know (and still don't) ... At this point onward though, it's becoming increasingly harder to decide who to take out, seeing how a lot of my favorite people on this forums are still left...

@naznatips: You can always keep the "heart" of hate, accumulate it, so instead of restructuring a new Kingdom full of *****less, you can always attempt a miracle of reviving a certain person start name with Tia ;)

lol... I know the joke gets old... I'll quit with it, maybe.. 

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

ouch!

what did I ever do to you, lolita? =(

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Whats wrong with getting your own personal nemesis. They make life all the more interesting. Especially when you pummel them into the ground with a very sound argument.

Dodece said:
Whats wrong with getting your own personal nemesis. They make life all the more interesting. Especially when you pummel them into the ground with a very sound argument.

Dunno if I should think of you as a person who has an outlook in many directions or sorta like the mmorpg gamers who kill someone to make an enemy for himself just to pwn that person again later (in pvp)

But, seeing your previous postings in other threads and all, you seem to be a person that would take a lot of effort to win against when it comes to words argument...

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Around the Network

Okay people, while in the course of fact-checking lolita's assertions I did a stupid amount of research.  As a result of this, I now have a complete and pretty accurate list of the cumulative votes everyone has made in this thread to date.  I intend to post it when the final tally is in, but the information is also available upon request.  

Some highlights so far:  

Soriku:
AWARDS:  MOST NEGATIVE
-21 RolStoppable

dtewi:
AWARDS:  SUICIDE, POSITIVE-SCORE ELIMINATION
+4 dtewi (eliminated)
Note:  This award means that dtewi eliminated himself yet still has a positive cumulative vote towards the person he eliminated (himself).  

routsounmanman:  (3 invalid votes that got counted - 09/24/07 10:08; 09/24/07 16:18; 09/26/07 14:17)
AWARDS:  MOST SELF-HATING
-6 routsounmanman

dodece:
AWARDS:  MOST SELF-PROMOTING
+6 dodece
Note:  dtewi had +6 to himself early on but then he killed himself with -2.  

kber81:
AWARDS:  MOST POSITIVE, MOST DEDICATED (tentative, or Soriku)
+26 Onna76
Note:  The "Most Dedicated" award will go to the one who has the most concentrated vote spread -- the most votes spread amongst the smallest number of benefactors/victims. 

fazz:
AWARDS:  MOST EVENHANDED (tentative, or ItsaMii)
+3 DonWii
+3 fazz
+3 lolita
+2 BenKenobi88
+1 john lucas
+1 Onna76
+1 stof
+1 your mother
-1 Bodhesatva
-1 ClaudeLv250
-1 Ari_Gold
-1 kber81
-1 konnichiwa
-1 naznatips
-1 OriGin
-1 Rath
-1 sonyfanatic
-1 Soriku
-1 TheLivingShadow
-1 tiachopvutru
-2 RolStoppable
-2 shams
-3 dgm6780 (eliminated)
-3 dodece
-3 Final-Fan
-3 nintendo_fanboy
-3 VonShigsy

Final-Fan:
AWARDS:  MOST DIVERSE
+15 RolStoppable
+6 TheSource
+4 Final-Fan
+2 Bodhesatva
+2 omgwtfbbq
+1 dtewi
-1 Albionus
-1 ArtofAngels
-1 DarkNight_DS
-1 fishyjoe
-1 ItsaMii
-1 Joeykanga
-1 john lucas
-1 konnichiwa
-1 Legend11
-1 leo-j
-1 mancandy
-1 nintendo_fanboy
-1 Rath
-1 roadkiller
-1 routsounmanman
-1 sieanr
-1 ssj12
-1 tabsina
-2 Astrodust
-2 Erik Aston
-2 Lost tears of Kain
-2 Origin
-2 SamuelIRSmith
-3 ClaudeLv250
-3 Ishy
-3 outlawauron
-4 Onna76
-4 tiachopvutru (eliminated)
-4 VonShigsy
-4 weezy
-8 lolita
Note:  This award means that I have given votes to the largest number of people.  Go me!  Since the voting pool is so small now I think I am unbeatable in this one.  

ssj12:  (slightly invalid vote cast on 09/25/07 06:14)
AWARDS:  ASSASSIN (tentative)
+17(+3) Bodhesatva
+1 BenKenobi88
-1 albionus (eliminated) [this vote was valid but got ignored]
-1 john lucas
-1 Onna76
-1 superchunk
-2 routsounmanman [this vote was valid but got ignored]
-3 Ari_Gold (eliminated) but only -2 counted
-3 Astrodust
-3 DarkNight_DS (eliminated)
-3 fishyjoe
-3 Ishy (eliminated)
-3 ItsaMii
-3 roadkiller (eliminated) [this vote was valid but got ignored]
-3 sieanr (eliminated)
-12 RolStoppable

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

40 people have voted at least once in this thread so far. At a glance, it looks like 9 of them voted only once (so far). 2 of those voters submitted incorrect votes, but it was while things were still shaking out, so they got counted.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I thought Soriku would win the Most Self-Promoting Award as well ...

Final-Fan said:

Okay people, while in the course of fact-checking lolita's assertions I did a stupid amount of research. As a result of this, I now have a complete and pretty accurate list of the cumulative votes everyone has made in this thread to date. I intend to post it when the final tally is in, but the information is also available upon request.

Some highlights so far:

Soriku:
AWARDS: MOST NEGATIVE
-21 RolStoppable

dtewi:
AWARDS: SUICIDE, POSITIVE-SCORE ELIMINATION
+4 dtewi (eliminated)
Note: This award means that dtewi eliminated himself yet still has a positive cumulative vote towards the person he eliminated (himself).

routsounmanman: (3 invalid votes that got counted - 09/24/07 10:08; 09/24/07 16:18; 09/26/07 14:17)
AWARDS: MOST SELF-HATING
-6 routsounmanman

dodece:
AWARDS: MOST SELF-PROMOTING
+6 dodece
Note: dtewi had +6 to himself early on but then he killed himself with -2.

kber81:
AWARDS: MOST POSITIVE, MOST DEDICATED (tentative, or Soriku)
+26 Onna76
Note: The "Most Dedicated" award will go to the one who has the most concentrated vote spread -- the most votes spread amongst the smallest number of benefactors/victims.

fazz:
AWARDS: MOST EVENHANDED (tentative, or ItsaMii)
+3 DonWii
+3 fazz
+3 lolita
+2 BenKenobi88
+1 john lucas
+1 Onna76
+1 stof
+1 your mother
-1 Bodhesatva
-1 ClaudeLv250
-1 Ari_Gold
-1 kber81
-1 konnichiwa
-1 naznatips
-1 OriGin
-1 Rath
-1 sonyfanatic
-1 Soriku
-1 TheLivingShadow
-1 tiachopvutru
-2 RolStoppable
-2 shams
-3 dgm6780 (eliminated)
-3 dodece
-3 Final-Fan
-3 nintendo_fanboy
-3 VonShigsy

Final-Fan:
AWARDS: MOST DIVERSE
+15 RolStoppable
+6 TheSource
+4 Final-Fan
+2 Bodhesatva
+2 omgwtfbbq
+1 dtewi
-1 Albionus
-1 ArtofAngels
-1 DarkNight_DS
-1 fishyjoe
-1 ItsaMii
-1 Joeykanga
-1 john lucas
-1 konnichiwa
-1 Legend11
-1 leo-j
-1 mancandy
-1 nintendo_fanboy
-1 Rath
-1 roadkiller
-1 routsounmanman
-1 sieanr
-1 ssj12
-1 tabsina
-2 Astrodust
-2 Erik Aston
-2 Lost tears of Kain
-2 Origin
-2 SamuelIRSmith
-3 ClaudeLv250
-3 Ishy
-3 outlawauron
-4 Onna76
-4 tiachopvutru (eliminated)
-4 VonShigsy
-4 weezy
-8 lolita
Note: This award means that I have given votes to the largest number of people. Go me! Since the voting pool is so small now I think I am unbeatable in this one.

ssj12: (slightly invalid vote cast on 09/25/07 06:14)
AWARDS: ASSASSIN (tentative)
+17(+3) Bodhesatva
+1 BenKenobi88
-1 albionus (eliminated) [this vote was valid but got ignored]
-1 john lucas
-1 Onna76
-1 superchunk
-2 routsounmanman [this vote was valid but got ignored]
-3 Ari_Gold (eliminated) but only -2 counted
-3 Astrodust
-3 DarkNight_DS (eliminated)
-3 fishyjoe