By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Thread for those who feel unnoticed on vgchartz

hardly any1 notices me =( ... i always update my football thread and no1 posts... *runs off and cries* =(

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

Ohhhh, poor Ishy . Don't worry, we have noticed you :D. That's one very characteristic avatar btw.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

stof said:
hm... I must admit that I've never noticed any of you before. I guess I'll try harder in the future to look out for those obscure little posters like you people.

A guy made of plasticine who always smiles and waves around talks about being obscure...

lolita said:
kber81 said:
lolita said:
If you're cute girl, get many pervs drooling

Nah. Real pervs don't care about cute girls... normal guys do.

Oh really? Hmmm... You gave me something to think about.

he is actually telling the truth, pervs are the weirdos that put cameras in the women's bathroom. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

lolita said:
kber81 said:
lolita said:
If you're cute girl, get many pervs drooling

Nah. Real pervs don't care about cute girls... normal guys do.

Oh really? Hmmm... You gave me something to think about.

Don't misunderstand kber81 loli :D.  Sure that men can be quite savage when it comes to pretty girls, God knows i howl in the distance everytime i see one, but that's just how it goes. We love to adore the more beautiful gender.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network
lolita said:
Or post naked pics! XD Now the 2 possible things that could happen: If you're cute girl, get many pervs drooling, if you're butt ugly or a guy get stalked and beat up! :P

I went and saw no photo =(

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

leo-j and lolita, what are you doing here? :/

The rest... haha j/k

dtewi said:
People who have avatars are more likely to be noticed than people who don't. And mods are most likely due to the color of their username.

Yep, but as far I'm concerned... you are pretty noticeable...

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Ever since I got here I've started talking to myself :P J/K.

@kber81, what's your defenition of "normal" he he...

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
Ever since I got here I've started talking to myself :P J/K.

@kber81, what's your defenition of "normal" he he...

someone with a bk in his name