By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Thread for those who feel unnoticed on vgchartz

Wow Guys xD;.

Around the Network

lolita be careful about posting 2 many pics of yourself on here... you know that all us members are cool, but there are loads of 'lurkers' on this site and you don't know what they'd do with your piczz... jus sayin, i'd hate for anything bad 2 happen 2 one of my vgchartz friends =)

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

^ MUahahahahahahah!! Already too late!! Very soon her pictures will flood the net and Lolita will become the ultimate internet idol *sinister laugh* .......what was i talking about again?

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

^Dont know but Im very busy making my personal lolita's room...

just joking ok???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

im unnoticed but thats because i dont post alot,and must i add vgchartz ROCKS!

Around the Network
endurance said:

Best post of the last 40 posts in this thread imo.

Why?  It is ontopic ^___^''. 

konnichiwa said:
endurance said:

Why? It is ontopic ^___^''.

On topic? Blasphemy!

You can't just go off-topic trying to go on-topic like that. You completely derailed the thread derailment.

Okay, back on topic (or is it off-topic?), lolita, your avatar looks strikingly like the pics you posted. Is it a drawing of yourself? Or is it just some random pic?

makingmusic476 said:
konnichiwa said:
endurance said:

Okay, back on topic (or is it off-topic?), lolita, your avatar looks strikingly like the pics you posted. Is it a drawing of yourself? Or is it just some random pic?

It is off-topic.

'Thread for those who feel unnoticed on vgchartz'  Don't tell me lolita is an unnoticed person on VG Chartz
 (especially when her pictures got posted).

konnichiwa said:
makingmusic476 said:
konnichiwa said:
endurance said:

It is off-topic.

'Thread for those who feel unnoticed on vgchartz' Don't tell me lolita is an unnoticed person on VG Chartz
(especially when her pictures got posted).

I was trying to be funny.  I was going back on-topic to the topic that was off-topic from the original topic.  :P

Confusing?  Exactly. 

makingmusic476 said:
konnichiwa said:
makingmusic476 said:
konnichiwa said:
endurance said:

It is off-topic.

'Thread for those who feel unnoticed on vgchartz' Don't tell me lolita is an unnoticed person on VG Chartz
(especially when her pictures got posted).

I was trying to be funny.  I was going back on-topic to the topic that was off-topic from the original topic.  :P

Confusing?  Exactly. 

I think you should make a thread about Lolita pictures (you like them and you will feel for sure not unnoticed) and the people who feel unnoticed can post here again without feeling ignored by others :).