By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Thread for those who feel unnoticed on vgchartz

Wojtas said:
lolita said:
Why would I stop promoting myself? ;)
I would find it hard to believe that a girl such as yourself would have the need to promote herself when she should be already quite popular due to her looks ;).

You dont want to loose the control of this thread, you are afraid of the new topic "Come here and take a look at lolita's new pictures"  :P

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network
FJ-Warez said:
Wojtas said:
lolita said:
Why would I stop promoting myself? ;)
I would find it hard to believe that a girl such as yourself would have the need to promote herself when she should be already quite popular due to her looks ;).

You dont want to loose the control of this thread, you are afraid of the new topic "Come here and take a look at lolita's new pictures" :P

I already lost control of the thread, a mid-section change won't do much harm. Besided, Lolita wanted to find out first hand how those pics will affect her popularity on this site, so why not give her a helping hand . eh? :D:D:D 

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

^Any ideas???

By me:

digg 'em *evil laugh*

Nah, just keep writing about them, show em to the world and stuff. Of course only with Loli's permission.

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

All right, lolita do we have your permission to talk about them and show them to the world (Ok just this thread) ???

By me:

Around the Network

Lol w/e I don't mind! XD Funny guys...

Funny guys? Excuse me, we're perfectly normal :P.

Ahh, my all time favourite: Yogi Berra has a conversation with an old lady- You look mighty cool today mr. Berra-, -Why thank you missus, you don't look so hot yourself-

Classic XD.

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

(Trying to figure out what the heck the funny word means... "am I funny???... smells funny... its funny...") My English is horrible

By me:

I think that she meant the normal funny, and then i took the funny word and on purpose made it into the mentally ill type of funny, ya dig :D ? All so it would be more funny...

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

All the fun and funny is making me feel strange... or maybe I am just hungry... btw the total count of unnoticed boys/and girls is: ?????

By me: