By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Thread for those who feel unnoticed on vgchartz

Ishy said:
but fj-warez I must say no to the coffee...us muslims are currently fasting, but yes T.V is good =)

I was talking about the cover, the carton milk is from a old video, the song was "coffee and tv" and the band name was "blur"...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
@lolita: I'm really not buying that that's you, mainly because it would be pure lunacy to post pics of oneself looking like that on a forum full of predominantly young male video gamers.  

But hey, maybe it is you, I dunno.  If it is, I apologize. :) 

Only people who added me to MSN know what I really look like... Meaning like on the pics. Oh and it's a habit of mine of posting my pics on forums.

Or create misleading titles for topics like "Wii graphics are like a 360 and PS3 ducttaped together" and "Trolls: from HP and LOTR to Internet trolls"

Random silly pics I've done... With my tuque (Warm hat for winter)!

^I'll praise you for you looks if you stop promoting yourself, i.e. are you done yet?

Oh dear, that came out negative, didn't it? One more time: yes you're cute :D. 

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

Hi. w00t, post 1221

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

yoo Wojtas, have you got a new girlfriend yet?

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

working on it, have a date this saturday. Going to a musical and later on downtown to do some boogie-ing XD.

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Why would I stop promoting myself? ;)

lolita said:
Why would I stop promoting myself? ;)
I would find it hard to believe that a girl such as yourself would have the need to promote herself when she should be already quite popular due to her looks ;). 

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting.